Saab 9-3 Aero investigated for loss of braking power
The affected Saabs include the 2006 and 2007 9-3 Aeros equipped with the 2.8-liter turbocharged V6, some 49,932 vehicles. Alan Adler, a GM spokesperson, said that the automaker is cooperating with the federal agency, but at this point an official recall has not been filed.
[Source: Detroit News]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video