A hydrogen car with zero emissions. More efficient solar panels. Hybrid engines. When you love solving things, isn't every a problem a playground?
The ad's general theme is that Honda enjoys problem solving the same way that children enjoy a playground. Pretending to be Honda workers, 140 actors work together to create puzzle piece structures of green things like the FCX Clarity. No special effects either: those are really thousands of Rubix cubes spelling out hybrid. The ads were created by Wieden & Kennedy London with planning by Publicis Groupe's Starcom.
- Video: Škoda's life sized car made out of ... cake!
- Kia TV ad: Spectra is so fuel efficient, you will forget which side the car the gas tank is on
- Honda gives its own green credentials a shout out
- VIDEO: Water fight for water emitting car, first ad for the Honda FCX Clarity
- First Drive: 2009 Honda FCX Clarity, world's first series production fuel cell car