HMR magazine drives the HUMMER H3T mule
Once past the marketing-speak -- like "With its unique size and HUMMER traits, the H3T is ideal for the customer who works hard and plays harder" -- the H3T with the Adventure Package put in a proper HUMMER showing: the 5-foot bed hasn't killed the truck's departure angle, the length hasn't ruined its agility, and it even got in the obligatory Jeep smackdown encounter. The H3T also has 160 official aftermarket partners creating a glutton's range of branded accessories.
The public will find out if it's really the lion's roar when it shows up on dealer lots in September. Until then, click the link to get the full review, and Autoblog will bring up the up-close and personal from its debut at next week's Chicago Auto Show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models