Cool videos: human powered walking vehicles
I know what you're thinking: "Walking vehicles? It's better to just walk." Sure, transferring power from your feet to a mechanical set of legs may be needlessly repetitious and simply waste energy in the process. Human-powered walking vehicles (like the working model in the video above and a concept in a clip below the fold) solves a great problem. Walking vehicles and walking assist robots all have one major problem: they use energy. Why not walk by using the power of your feet instead with these amazing machines? Okay, sure a bike is more efficient but you gotta give 'em an A for effort.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models