You knew this was coming: R35 GT-R with MASSIVE WING
The new Nissan GT-R isn't short on power -- this much is known. Whether its sizable punch calls for the addition of an adjustable race-style rear wing is debatable. After all, the stock machine conquered the 'Ring in 7:38 without raiding the Boeing 757 parts bin for stuff to bolt to the rear deck. Engineers... they're generally a thorough bunch, after all. Now, perhaps this Japanese car owner is race-prepping his personal Godzilla, and if that's the case, then it's all understandable. We're probably just jaded from seeing wings like this on stuff like first-gen Altimas. With GT-R badges on them.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies