Developer wants to build tunnel under Long Island Sound
UPDATE: Toll Roads News has a more detailed feature than the AP report we found initially. It includes more information about the exact tunnel route, etc. The official website for the project, dubbed the Cross Sound Link, can be found here.
Autoblog accepts vehicle loans from auto manufacturers with a tank of gas and sometimes insurance for the purpose of evaluation and editorial content. Like most of the auto news industry, we also sometimes accept travel, lodging and event access for vehicle drive and news coverage opportunities. Our opinions and criticism remain our own — we do not accept sponsored editorial.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models