Study: green cars to outsell gas guzzlers this year in the UK
You don't have to worry about SUV tax turning up in your tax returns (if you live in the U.S.). If we get a carbon law at all, there won't be any taxes on cars according to a House white paper on the topic. Most of the American presidential candidate's energy policies call for tax incentives, but not penalties. If if could be implemented, how much of a tax would it take to change sales of SUVs? Canadians, for example, are taxed $4,000 for driving an un-green car. Would that stop you from buying an SUV?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies