Me too: SEAT manufacturing plant also installing photovoltaic panels on roof
The panels will be installed gradually. First, the corporate building and the vehicle storage yard will get them, but the plan is to extend them over the production lines, covering up to 206,000 m2.
Not far away, in El Prat de Llobregat, is where Nissan installed solar panels as well. The Spanish government is currently giving subventions to big industries for such installations, where large surfaces are available.
[Source: SEAT (link is in Spanish)]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models