Honda F1 livery gets rid of the earth-only look
As for the non-paint-job parts of the RA108, they have been modified from previous Honda F1 racers to be more areodynamic (the exhaust geometry and the air box have been changed); also, the vehicle can accept the FIA-mandated 5.75 percent biofuel mix.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models