Chicago '08 Preview: Official rendering of Suzuki Equator released
After this rendering of the Suzuki Equator pickup was published a bit early in the March/April issue of Truck Trend magazine and then scanned and published all over the internet, Suzuki decided it might as well let the public have a good luck at the truck instead of staring at a crappy scan. Thus, it has released the official rendering of the Equator we showed you yesterday. Based on the Frontier and to be built at the same factor, the Equator will likely cost a little less that its sibling from Nissan when it goes on sale in the U.S. We'll have to wait until next week when we're reporting from the 2008 Chicago Auto Show to bring you more details. But for now, click the pic above to enlarge.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models