Daryl Hannah's biodiesel El Camino auction almost over - and currently under $10,000
To recap, this car's got 139,412 miles on it and the engine has been optimized to use biodiesel. The car comes with a a 55-gallon fuel storage drum and a guide to find local B100. There are a handful of questions potential bidders have asked Ms. Hannah about the car that you can read on the auction page. Hurry, though, just a few hours left. Anyone want to guess if the final bids will beat the reserve price? I'll say yes, and that $13,500 sounds like a good final price.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models