Is this the perfect green vehicle? A street legal, 50 MPH, 72 MPG, $5,495 ... TRUCK?!
I don't think it's a low speed vehicle restricted to neighborhoods but I don't see seat belts and 17 horses probably won't get you on the highway safely. Anyway, in concept, is this the perfect green vehicle? Okay, maybe a little more power for slightly higher speeds, electric motors and an air bag or two would be nice. But isn't this the direction that companies like Zap, Miles, Tata and Aptera are going?
[Source: Wild Fire Motors]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models