Main Course: Chinese all-electric sedans, and a kite-towed cargo vessel.
Dessert: all-electric Porsche 914.
Thank you for patronizing the AutoblogGreen café.
- World's first kite-towed cargo vessel makes first commercial transport
- Which tires should ABG kick at the Washington Auto Show?
- Teen's self-converted Mazda electric truck one more time
- Well, this is one way to avoid paying high gas prices...
- Volvo: PML FlightLink is working "exclusively" with us (Zap-X delayed?)
- The EU will apply strict controls to carbon capture technology
- New picture of Javlon from AllGreenVehicles, Miles' new EU distributer
- More wood for the "BMW green brand" rumor fire
- Another Porsche 914 gets the plug-in treatment
- GM Bringing "Fuel-Friendly" initiative to Grammy Awards
- Corporate Express will test Isuzu hybrid truck for delivery
- GEO2 Technologies adds silicon carbide substrate to DPFs
- Detroit 2008: Videos of GM-Coskata ethanol partnership and BMW's diesel plans
- Land Rover launches website to show off green initiatives
- Subaru launches 2.0L diesel Outback/Legacy wagon in the UK with 41mpg
- Sailors race for a Vectrix MAXI Scooter in Australia