2008 Tokyo Auto Salon: More models from Japan
How could we possibly (remotely) cover an auto show without providing some shots of the lovely ladies that adorn the manufacturer booths? We can't, so Autoblog Chinese stepped up and snapped off some of the fresh faces found on the floor of the Tokyo Auto Salon for your viewing enjoyment. Enjoy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX