HUMMER HX Design Managers talk about their new concept
Click the HX for a high-res gallery at the GM Design Dome
Much to the consternation of the communications staff at General Motors the press photos and story on the new HUMMER HX concept got published a few days earlier than planned last week. Thankfully for us the company didn't rescind their invitation to come down to the Design Dome at the Warren Tech Center to see the new vehicle and talk to the design managers before the chaos of the scrum after the official reveal at Cobo Hall for the Detroit Auto Show. Interior Designer Stuart Norris and HUMMER Design director Carl Zipfel spent a few minutes talking to us about the new Wrangler challenger. You can get an uninterrupted look at the HX in our gallery and check out video with Stuart and Carl after the jump.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet