Detroit 2008: Dodge ZEO BEV concept live reveal
click the ZEO for a high-res gallery from Detroit
The Dodge ZEO lies somewhere between it's Jeep and Chrysler concept siblings in aesthetic terms. Like its siblings, the ZEO gets drive torque exclusively from an electric motor, although this one relies entirely on electrons retrieved from an external source and stored in the lithium ion battery pack. No range extender for this sports coupe, if you don't have it when you pull the plug, you can't make it up along the way. The nearly horizontal windshield would likely present some significant issues with distortion although unlike the Volt concept aerodynamics would probably benefit.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video