First street-legal Miles ZX40S on the road in Bellingham
The family chose the car because, despite the low maximum speed, it runs on an AC instead of DC, which improves performance and it's actually a "real car" that seats four, has four seatbelts and a steel body. They also intend the car to be used for carpooling. The car is actually getting a lot of notice from the Bellingham locals in this quiet Washington town.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models