Detroit 2008: Cadillac Provoq on the stand (video)
You'd think a car like the Cadillac Provoq would debut at the Detroit Auto Show. Instead, it came out at CES. Still, NAIAS attendees got a chance to see the hydrogen plug-in car roll onto the stage here in Cobo Hall, and now you can, too, in the video above. There wasn't anything new announced RE this vehicle in Detroit, but Bob Lutz did admit that the Easter Bunny won't be bringing drivable Chevy Volts (see here for context).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models