VIDEO: ZR1 hits GM Style stage with Jeff Gordon behind the wheel
GM reached a climax of the senses with its Corvette ZR1 introduction at the GM Style kickoff to the 2008 NAIAS. Kid Rock was singing about the Motor City while Jeff Gordon drove in the ZR-1 on stage. The General threw in some scantily clad women and flashing lights for good measure, and the crowd of 1,500 was on its feet. We were there too, with camera rolling. Hit the jump to view the ZR1's grand entrance. Don't get too disappointed that the GM execs are blocking the view of the company's $100,000 supercar, as the super Vette gets elevated 15 feet in the air on a giant pedestal about halfway through the video.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX