Detroit 2008: Ferrari goes green, ethanol-fueled F430 to be announced!
Click the F430 for a high-res gallery
Ferrari is not a brand known for environmental responsibility or fuel efficiency. However, they will be making some kind of announcement tomorrow here at Cobo Hall and it will involve the curvy beauty you see pictured here. Hey, I was talking about the car! Ferrari does not typically adorn their road-going vehicles with big stickers, leaving those for the sponsors on the race cars. This F430 Spyder, however, features some prominently placed BioFuel tags indicating that the car will be fueled by ethanol. We'll know all the details tomorrow but in the meantime just enjoy the view.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies