Indian man develops the Kanso, his new solar-gas hybrid car
The Kanso doesn't have gears, and the solar panels can generate 320 watts of power. Gogoi says the small car will have a top speed of 40 kph and could sell for Rs 1.50 lakh (around $3,750US). Want to check out the car? Visit the Guwahati Auto Fair when it starts on February 28.
[Source: Surajit Khaund / Assam Tribune via EV World]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video