No! No! No! NO! Another GT-R gets wrecked
Why, dear God? Why do bad things happen to good cars? We have no idea what circumstances were at play when this gleaming new grey Nissan GT-R got a sizeable love tap in the right front quarter panel. We're willing to give the owner the benefit of the doubt and assume that someone backed into the car while he or she was waiting for a parking space in Shibuya, since we know first hand that that can happen... Sigh. At least this GT-R isn't a total write off like the first one that wrecked.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX