Spy Shots: Revised Porsche Boxster/Cayman
Spies have caught the restyled Porsche Boxster and its hardtop sibling undergoing testing, and in keeping with Porsche tradition, the changes are easy to overlook. The majority of the restyling is visible in the haunches of the Cayman, where the tail lamps have grown and become more curvaceous – feminine even. Up front, LEDs have been installed within the new front fascia and AutoExpress expects some upgraded materials to find their way inside Porsche's midship duo when the refresh is unveiled later this year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video