Exclusive video of Cadillac Provoq at CES
The video above is an exclusive look at the Cadillac Provoq concept. It was taken just before Rick Wagoner showed off the concept in his keynote at CES yesterday. As you probably know by now, the Provoq is based on GM'e E-Flex platform and has a 300-mile range, in wheel electric "hub" motors, hydrogen fuel cells and a top speed of over 100 MPH. At the end, some questions about sources of hydrogen and regulation were sneaked in but they were skillfully dodged. Apparently, "production of hydrogen" is not a problem and "sooner the better" for more regulations so GM "can do the right thing." Where's Bob Lutz when you need him?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video