Paint your pre-production Dodge Challenger now
There are expectedly signs of a chop, yet the finished results are much better than even the aforementioned Camaro pics. We took a stab at the tool ourselves, and found it a lot of fun to mess around and create the ugliest Challenger we possibly could. Try it out and let us know what you think after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models