Europe's Euro VI emission standards formally announced
According to a story in DieselNet, the Euro VI levels are "aligned with US 2010 emission standards" and will only affect new type approvals in April 2013. All models will be affected in October 2014. There's more at Wikipedia.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies