Three electric vehicle companies ready to move south out of Canada
According to CBC News, Tamarack Lake will get half a million dollars (I'm not sure if this is U.S. or Canadian money, but the two are fairly equal in value right now anyway) to build 1,200 boats in Rome, New York by 2012. NYSERDA is using "innovation funding" to lure the companies. Back across the border, Ontario's Innovation Ministry will set up a $175-million venture capital fund that will attempt to help companies in the province. That money comes too late for the three EV makers. No mention was made in the article about Zenn, the EV company based in Toronto.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models