Brazil's B2 law goes into effect at 35,000 fuel stations
While Brazil is known as the king of ethanol in biofuel circles, the country's leaders have been accelerating biodiesel production so much that the next phase of the mandatory biodiesel blending law (B5) will likely be a reality by 2010 instead of 2012.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models