VIDEO: "You might have trouble with the state inspection."
With this one, we're going to let the video speak for itself. In brief, the owner of a CTS-V decides to add a Garrett turbo and apparently makes several other changes underhood at the same time. Then he invites his Gallardo-owning buddy over to film the first startup of the car, which wears the vanity plate, VETEATR. CATEATR might be more appropriate. Just watch and you'll understand. Note that there's some profanity near the end, so if you're at work, don your headsets or keep the volume low. The running commentary once the Caddy gets started is simply classic.
[Source: Culture Garage]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video