Video: Kenguru, specialized electric car for disabled people
The video above is all about the Kenguru, an electric car specifically designed for a wheelchair. Kenguru has a large door at the back that opens by remote control, so a person in a wheelchair can easily enter the car. The Hungarian company Rehab Ltd. designed the Kenguru, which has a 35-mile range and a top speed of 25 miles per hour. The car is free in Hungary for qualified people and is expected to come to the United States for $14,500.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX