Video: Kenguru, specialized electric car for disabled people
The video above is all about the Kenguru, an electric car specifically designed for a wheelchair. Kenguru has a large door at the back that opens by remote control, so a person in a wheelchair can easily enter the car. The Hungarian company Rehab Ltd. designed the Kenguru, which has a 35-mile range and a top speed of 25 miles per hour. The car is free in Hungary for qualified people and is expected to come to the United States for $14,500.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models