Spain adding flex-fuel capability to official fleet
The biofuel plan falls under PME's plans to obtain a few ISO standards certifications: ISO 9001:2000, OSHAS 18001:1999 and the environmental ISO 14001:2004 which falls under Spain's Plans on "Urgent Measures towards Climate Change and Clean Energy" (EECCEL). Pictured above is Spain's first E85 station opening in Vitoria.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies