High gas prices send scooter sales up 400% in Australia
The increase in sales is prompting changes, according to The Age: In October, the city of Melbourne's policy of allowing scooters on footpaths is under review and groups like the Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce are pushing for more scooter rights like scooters being allowed to ride in bike paths.
Below the fold is a video of the scooter in the movie Roman Holiday.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models