Nardelli says Chrysler in a financial jam
While the former Home Depot head was criticized at his old job for hard tactics, he has presented a friendlier side with Chrysler employees, particularly the engineers. It does not seem however, that he has warmed up to the upper management in place. Nardelli has brought in other former Home Depot executives to consult in areas of Chrysler such as HR, marketing and purchasing. This move has caused at least one veteran executive to jump ship. Time will tell if his style is just what the company needs to get back on its feet, though.
[Source: Wall Street Journal, Photo by Bill Pugliano/Getty]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies