Inside Line performance tests the Nissan GT-R. Oh yes, it's very fast.
After reading it, you're left with the impression that Inside Line feels even more can be wrung out of the GT-R once they get their own tester in the States on a better surface than the Japanese airstrip they used in this case. You can bet that they'll put it head-to-head with the 911 Turbo and Corvette Z06 for good measure. Until then, know that the 2009 Nissan GT-R, at $70,000, appears set to offer drivers some utterly ridiculous bang for the buck.
Thanks to all who sent in tips!
[Source: Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video