Quebec says "oui" to California's emissions standards
Still, this could be a big deal. Need a look into the future? The article says that, "At least four other Canadian provinces are considering a similar plan and Quebec described its step as part of an historic march toward cleaner cars across North America." As you may remember, there are fourteen states that have adopted or are considering adopting California's rules. Florida is the most recent, and the others are Vermont, Connecticut, Arizona, Maryland, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York, Oregon, Maine, New Jersey, Rhode Island, New Mexico and Washington.
[Source: The Globe and Mail, h/t to Horacio B.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video