EVS23: AutoblogGreen Q&A on Smart Fuel Cell's methanol fuel cells
The SFC brand name for the fuel cells is EFOY (that's "energy for you" fuel cells) and comes in four sizes, with output options ranging from 1.6 kWh per day to 0.6 KWh per day. Naturally, these fuel cells can be used in a variety of vehicles, from three-wheeled rickshaw-like bikes to motor homes (where the cells are used as power generators, not to provide forward motion).
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video