Video: pedal-powered Buick not legal in Toronto
Artist Michel de Broin stripped down a 1986 Buick Regal and added pedal power. The video above shows some guys taking it on the road, then the Toronto police pulling the car over and eventually towing it away. Don't feel too bad for the concept because there is a street-legal human-powered car available from the HumanCar Company. I think a covered human car and even the Buick would be street legal if the people that made the video took the right steps. I assume riding in a comfortable, aerodynamic, safe human-powered vehicles is a funny, stunt to these people but it's a serious issue. Below the fold is a video of an electric-assist Velomobile, a popular covered bike-car concept.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models