Video: Entourage star Jeremy Piven drives BMW Hydrogen 7
If you get more hydrogen stations and you tell the governor like Schwarzenegger to put more hydrogen stations, we can have cars like this, ultimately. They will probably be ready in like ten years.
Jeremy tried to avoid the paparazzi at first but they did give him an encouraging "you can do it" as he unparked after the impromptu press conference. Below the fold is a video of an almost identical scene, jackals and vultures fighting over a carcass in the wild.
[Source: TMZ via Plug and Cars]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies