White House threatens to veto energy bill again
On Monday, though, the White House threatened to veto the bill noting problems with which agency would regulate CAFE, which I find an odd problem for the Bush Administration to bring up now. I think this is Bush responding to Dingell's wishes, so don't be surprised if we see the supposedly settled issue of CAFE revisited many more times or the energy bill not pass at all because of issues with CAFE. Dingell is all powerful and makes the Sith Lord look like hash browns.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models