There are racing simulators, and then there's VRX Industries simulators. Their VRX Mach 4 is the Bugatti Veyron of sims. It takes four Xbox 360s to run the Mach 4's three 37" high-def LCD screens and 7" LCD rear view mirror. Realistic sound is provided by a Bose Acoustimass system with a Harmon Kardon surround sound receiver. A Sparco Monza racing seat holds you tight as the 1500 watt tactile feedback system and 1900 watt tactile power amp simulate ever bump and crash. And if all that isn't enough to make you feel like a racecar driver, there's even a virtual wind system, people. With all that realism, you're gonna work up a thirst, and you're taken care of there, too, with, a "beverage containment system." Not even Mr. Räikkönen gets one of those.
VRX Mach 4 Racing Simulator - $24,995
|Next up: Custom-built and only 100 made!|
2007 AB Gift Guide: VRX Mach 4
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX