|Ever wonder how it feels to do 165 in a NASCAR stock car? Ever wonder how some people can afford to pay $400 to drive as few as 8 laps at those driving experience sessions? For less than it takes to fill up most full-size SUVs, you can call shotgun with a professional driver for three laps at race-qualifying speeds. The Richard Petty Driving Experience offers Ride-Alongs at more than 20 tracks around the country.
Richard Petty Ride-along - $59
|Next up: Cows: out. Carbon fiber: in!|
2007 AB Gift Guide: Richard Petty Ride Along Experience
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video