|You'd think with all those dental hygiene jokes about NASCAR fans, the racing institution would have nixed plans to license driver-themed dental floss. Then again, maybe it's their way of addressing the biting comments instead of just giving lip service. NASCAR could have brushed off the misconception that their fans are unable of caring for their canines, but instead, they got to the root of the problem. Jeff Gordon floss is ok, but we say bring on the Darrell Waltrip nitrous oxide!
NASCAR dental floss - $7
|Next up: The Bugatti Veyron of sims!|
2007 AB Gift Guide: Jeff Gordon Dental Floss
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies