Video: Jay Leno speaking about the goodness of the BMW Hydrogen 7
So here's a video (thanks to J. Villarreal) that shows Jay Leno driving his BMW Hydrogen 7. Leno is evidently delighted with the car and states the benefits of driving it, such as the lack of difference between driving on hydrogen or driving on gasoline and how the car (which doesn't have a fuel cell but an ICE) is exactly the same as any other car and how nice is not feeling anxious about being stranded when running out of fuel, since you can still use gasoline. He also shows himself confident on how fast the hydrogen fuelling stations can be deployed, comparing telephone and computers but (and before you comment on this), he doesn't mention how the H2 was obtained.
[Source: GreenEnergy via Webcastr]
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!