Al Gore drives hybrid Taxi in Futurama movie
Nobel Peace Prize winner Al Gore voices himself as a hybrid cab driver in 2012 Long Island in the new animated movie Futurama: Bender's Big Score. In the movie, Al is happy to get a ride from a killer, time-traveling robot that offers him $100 to run over someone. Al crashes his Hybraxi Taxi Co cab (with NOC02 license plate, natch), loses the fare and complains "dang. That $100 could have bought me one gallon of gas." And you thought $3 a gallon was bad.
[Source: Wired, YouTube]
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!