NEC offers tours that offset carbon emissions
Another example was a "Recovery Tour" in which a beach at Okinawa was cleaned. They estimated that each participant produced 180 kg of CO2, so the equivalent in trees was planted in Kangaroo Island. I guess Vatican City has it still easier.
The tours started in 2003 and the company expects to increase them.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models