2009 Subaru Forester revealed on cover of Japanese magazine
Any hope of Subaru surprising us with the 2009 Forester's new look is gone now thanks to a Japanese magazine cover that's been scanned on the web revealing in full detail what the new boxy CUV will look like when it soon debuts. Subaru recently went live with a new mini site for the Forester that showed us a shadowy image of the Forester's rear end, but this new scan leaves nothing to the imagination. It's very Tribeca-like in the grille and headlights and looks much more like its own design than does the current model. Perhaps Subaru can keep the Forester's technical details close to its chest for a few more weeks until the first official images are released on Christmas Day, but we kind of doubt it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video