GM and Toyota to make a hybrid together?
Toyota wants to license their hybrid technology and GM has worked with other companies on their own hybrid system. I am not a big fan of what-ifs but making a hybrid is not something that's lightly considered and it would explain a lot of things like why has GM not come out with a full hybrid passenger car yet. Of course, the hybrid Vibe might also be a mild hybrid without any real exchange or license of technology.
I guess we find out soon enough; the 2009 Vibe and Matrix go on sale the first quarter of 2008.
[Source: New York Times]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models