Videos: a very close look at the Opel Flextreme
The Opel Flextreme diesel electric concept got a visit from reporters in a studio setting instead of at a busy car show. The video above and the one below the fold are very quiet, thoughtful looks at European's E-flex concept without the usual busy car show in the background. The videos include a great look at the car's doors, which open when you touch them, and rear view cameras replacements for the rear view mirror. Many of the ideas on the car are already in several vehicles you can buy today, so it's very possible you could see something like the Flextreme coming from GM very soon.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies