Spy Shots: 2009 Ford Fiesta/Verve, the clearest shots yet!
The clearest shots yet of the production version of Ford's new B-class car have turned up showing both the three- and five-door hatchback models. The new photos show the minis pretty much devoid of camouflage and confirm that they will remain pretty much true to the Verve concept. When the car comes to the US in 2009, we'll probably get the four-door sedan that Ford unveiled in China last week (pictured above) and perhaps the three door hatch. Although unlikely it would be nice if Ford brought over a small diesel for the new car.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models