We love green, we love scooters and we love recycling. That's why this story is so perfect! Nemo Gould, a sculptor, has decided to make a rolling tribute to trash using leftover vacuum parts, a streetlamp, a Honda Elite scooter and lots of imagination. For fun, why not look over these pictures and try to see if you can figure out where they came from. Or, you could just "skip to the last page" and go to his personal website where you'll be rewarded with all of the answers... cheater.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video